Monday 6 April 2015

Wife of Lagos State Governor Celebrates Birthday and Shares her Love Story

Wife of Lagos State Governor Celebrates Birthday and Shares her Love Story
Happy birthday to Lagos state first lady, Mrs Abimbola Fashola. Below is her love story of how she met Governor Fashola. You would definitely enjoy it.

"I met my husband at age 27. That was at my best friend's engagement then. I was serving and making sure everyone was okay and well taken care of, attending to people and all that. And then his father saw me and then said "I have a son and I will like you to meet my son. So I said no problem sir. He said good. My son will soon come in. When he came, we introduced ourselves. We met, exchanged our numbers and that was it. We took it off from there. He was cool, he looked cool-headed and was friendly. He had no airs about him. He was a simple fellow. He was already working then as a lawyer. He was at Sofunde, Belgore & Co. He clicked with my sisters too and was always going to parties with them. He was bubbling with them. I didn't use to go to parties with them but since my sisters accepted him, I had no choice but to accept him too.

5 comments:

  1. Hmm, it is sweet only when there is money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was suppose to marry fashola but abimbola stole him from me

    ReplyDelete
  3. In your widest dream @anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anonymous you are a joker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny @anonymous

    ReplyDelete