Wednesday 8 April 2015

Chika Ike goes out without makeup

The Nollywood star, Chika Ike posted this picture of herself without makeup on Instagram few hours ago.See the picture below.
Chika Ike goes out without makeup
Chika's Instagram Handle

The amazing thing about the picture is that I am not even seeing 'the without makeup face', what I am seeing is actually her shoe closet. It's like she is selling them or what? i do not understand how one person will have different shades of pink, red, blue and purple colour. Hmmm, I guess money is talking. See also the picture of Khloe and Kim Kardashians entering their cars.
They were spotted entering their cars
Khoe and Kim Kardashians
 

3 comments:

  1. I want the shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel its just about the closet not the face

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, lakepete she is showing her closet not her face

    ReplyDelete