Sunday 12 April 2015

No appointment for PDP defectors- says Buhari

No appointment for PDP defectors
President-elect Buhari
I know this is going to be a shocking news to many defectors and those still planning on doing the same. If I were in your shoes, I would rather stay where I am now because the boss himself have spoken regarding this wave of defection. Here was what he had to say.

"I have no fears of PDP defectors. The people who are defecting will only have influence in their constituencies. Since their constituencies are now controlled by the APC, their influence is, therefore, limited. I hope the people that are defecting will accept the fact that they are joining the people who succeeded. So, I don’t think they will just come and say they want to be ministers next month, simply because they were ministers before."

These got me laughing in the first place, I mean why did this people defect to PDP. I have always wondered what was happening too as we witness a tsunami of defection. Over 3,000 PDP loyalists defected recently in Benue state and similar situation across the federation. My fear had always been that, the bad eggs that constitutes a party would end up going to constitute the bad ones in another party. Anyway, it is good we are hearing that from the President-elect, as the fight against corruption to me has started because if we are not careful with the way things are going with this defection, Nigeria is going to turn into a one party system with weaker oppositions once again. 

Politicians and their greed or why are you jumping from one place to another. All is corruption. Please join me in sipping my chapman...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment