Monday 20 April 2015

Question of the day: Who would you bring back for one final movie?

I saw this picture online asking for 'who to bring back for one final movie', so I decided to bring it to you guys for your opinion. Personally, I would love to see Bruce Lee in one more martial arts movie, but then I couldn't forget the incredible comedy works of Bernie Mac. Still looking closely and I remembered Paul Walker's role in Fast and Furious, maybe he could just be brought back to do a Fast and Furious finale. Just when I thought I had made my picks, then someone else struck my mind, the beautiful Brittany Murphy. Then I became confused. I guess all of them were great individuals during their time. Anyway, I have made my picks, please make yours too and let me know in the comment box below.

Who would you like to bring back for one final movie

1 comment:

  1. Paul walker all the way, go check fast and furious 7

    ReplyDelete