Friday 10 April 2015

Mixed reactions over Korede Bello singing gospel song in church

Mixed reactions have trailed the Mavin Records artiste, Korede Bello after his performance of a gospel song in church. The criticism was kick-started by a US based pastor who criticized the church for allowing the artiste to perform in church. Today, the artiste took to his Instagram page and this was what he had to say.

His Instagram page
Korede's Instagram Page
 Also, some of his fans were quick to give their opinion on the issue and these were what they had to say.

Fans reacting on twitter
Fans reactions on twitter
Korede Bello did finally gave his response to the accusation over him singing gospel song in church. He said "when I sing Korede Bello's Godwin, I sing with a full understanding that I am giving God all the glory".

Personally, I feel there is nothing wrong with him praising God and giving Him his gratitude. As a fast rising, upcoming artist in the music industry, I believe you have every reason to give God all the glory. However, let me point out that what is wrong is wrong and there is no means to justify something wrong and this is for all artiste in general, you can't be in the church praising God today, then the next day you are in a video track with ladies wearing illicit dresses, bottle of wines and cigarettes everywhere. I am not a judge over anyone, just expressing my deepest opinion or what do you guys think?

1 comment: