Friday 3 April 2015

The Chosen One from God- Linda Ikeji Blog Reader

So this afternoon I was going through Linda Ikeji Blog and I saw this news on her blog so I decided to share with you guys. She claimed she saw a mail sent to her by a lindaikeji blog reader and the mail reads thus, "I stepped outside my house at Mobil road close to Eleganza Gardens Lekki just after Buhari was declared president, I looked up to the sky and saw this. You may confirm this. It happened just after 8pm" the reader said.

I personally find this very funny, so people Just have to tag the president-elect's victory to everything. If we could remember too, Rev. father Mbaka claims Buhari's victory is a sign of him being a true prophet. Please let us support Buhari to bring us the change we have long clamoured for and stop this superfluous exaggeration of things.  Nigeria with its spirituality.

What a Linda Ikeji Blog reader saw when INEC announced Buhari as the president-elect
The moon I guess
 

2 comments: