Monday 27 April 2015

Meet Adaramola Samuel: First medical practitioner of Isare Opin community in Kwara State

JOB face of the week is a weekly interview conducted between Justina Oladele Blog (JOB) and a talented Nigerian. The aim is to showcase individuals with potentials, people with exceptional skills in various works of life and most importantly, individuals aspiring to be great or accomplish great things in life could learn from them. This week I would be presenting to you guys the first medical practitioner in Isare Opin community of Ekiti local government in Kwara State.

Below is the interview between JOB and Adaramola Samuel.

The first medical practitioner of Isare Opin community in Kwara State

The first medical practitioner of Isare Opin community in Kwara State
Adaramola Samuel
JOB: What is your name?
Adaramola: I am Adaramola Samuel Oluwasola

JOB: Tell us a little about you. Your educational background, where you hail from, your hobbies/sports, likes and dislikes and your philosophy about life?
Adaramola: I hail from Isare Opin in Ekiti local government area of Kwara state. I’m the fourth and last child of my parents with three lovely sisters. I attended Our Lady’s N/P school for my primary education, Eucharistic Heart of Jesus. Model College for my secondary education and University of Ilorin for my tertiary education. I love acting (I do act as often as I can), drawing and making new friends. I dislike dishonesty and pride. My philosophy about life is that it is never over until it is over, the struggle always continues.

JOB: What are your past accomplishments and scholarship gotten (if any)? 
Adaramola: My past accomplishments (if any) are normal things that anybody could have achieved if given the same opportunities I had and I feel reveling in my past will only prevent further achievements. As for my scholarships, I had from Chevron, Mobil and MTN.

JOB: How do you feel being the first medical practitioner in your village?
Adaramola: I feel happy and I also see it as a challenge to achieve greater things.

JOB: Can you tell us what roles you intend to play to better the lives of the people in your community being the first medical practitioner?
Adaramola: I hope to serve as a good ambassador of my village wherever I find myself and place my village on the world map. At the right time, I hope to give back to my community in whatever way I can and also mentor my kinsmen. 

JOB: What is your future ambitions and inspirations that can impart younger ones? 
Adaramola: I want to touch many lives in positive ways in my medical practice and I want my life to serve as an aspiration to others behind me.

JOB: What advice do you have for younger generations probably will be the first medical practitioner in their village too, you know it is a big responsibility that so many of them wouldn't want to bear?
Adaramola: According to Benjamin Franklin, it is hard for an empty bag to stand upright. Education is vital and we must keep learning each day till we die in order to be outstanding in our various fields. Finally they must commit all their plans unto God’s hand, Psalm 127:1 says, “Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labour in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain”.

I would like to appreciate Adaramola Samuel for the opportunity given to me to conduct and make the interview available for people to benefit from. I am sure many would be inspired. Thanks

1 comment: