Monday 27 April 2015

Being married does not stop me from kissing other women- Peter Okoye

Being married does not stop me from kissing other women
Peter and Son
In one of the interview with Vanguard Allure Magazine, Peter Okoye mentioned few things that have changed and those that have not changed about him. The artist who is married to Lola with two kids said, being married does not stop him from kissing other women outside. See the statement in his own words below.

“It feels great. I won’t say I’m more responsible now because I have been responsible long before getting married. I have two kids. One way marriage has changed me is, I now know what our parents went through in raising us. For me, I’m now more composed. I try not to worry too much. I’m more focused because I need to work hard to look after my family…it hasn't affected my life. I still show my six packs. I still kiss people in the crowd. I still take my semi-nude pictures, travel etc. I’m still me and it’s all still”.

Well, with many fans hanging around for kisses and autographs, the temptation could be overwhelming. However, I would suggest you take it cool with kissing every women in the crowd o..lol. Just my opinion though because marriage is marriage and the rules are got to be followed regardless of whether you are a celeb or not. Please share your thoughts below. Many may be against me by now..lol.

1 comment:

  1. Adeleye ibrahim27 April 2015 at 10:45

    Justina you are correct, rules of marriage need to be adhere to.

    ReplyDelete