Friday 10 April 2015

I am single and searching - Peter Okoye

So one of the psquare duo, peter precisely took to Instagram this morning to post a picture of a girl cooking in the kitchen and he tagged it "single and searching". See the picture below.

I am single and searching
Peter's Instagram Handle
I mean what is Peter trying to say here. Just guessing, does that mean his wife is not as sexy as this lady or is he trying to send a message to his wife to improve on her dressing when indoor. Don't blame me for my views, I am just trying to satisfy my curiosity. By the way, I think this lady is just modelling in the kitchen. Peter many are wondering what this is all about. Please let us know oo.

2 comments:

  1. Men will always be men

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes o .....does it mean hes tinking about divorce or wat??? Tell us JOB o

    ReplyDelete