Wednesday 22 April 2015

How anger consumed me for years - Tonto Dikeh

How anger consumed me for years
Tonto Dikeh
Tonto Dikeh, the long time Nollywood actress took to her Instagram page this morning to talk about her past experience on how anger consumed her. You all remembered some time last year, she wanted to commit suicide. See the message below.

"Woke up reflecting on who I was and how far I have grown spiritually, womanly and physically. I had so much anger, so much venom, so much hate to give. I didn't understand why, neither did I give a hoot. I thought life was all I saw. Most of my anger came from my childhood (but I did have a great hood), some came from being sick, another came from being motherless etc. Darlings I was broken,i was a walking disaster, a ticking time bomb. I was on a suicide part on a regular sigh. Bottomline, I saved me, I got to realize that no one cares about your pain/hurt or life, people already have too much on their plate or are more angry about life than you.

I came to understand that without me the world would still go on with nothing missed and might even be a better place. You might be missed for a day, week, years but I bet you are going to be so forgotten when its time. I came to understand that change I needed was inside me. We really don't maximize our God given authority as Gods creations #PRAYER. I came to realize that anger is a more deadly messed-up illness than CANCER, my anger was the shield between me and happiness, love, life etc. I came to realize that my future depends on me letting go of all the hurt/anger/negativity and fully committed to God and living a good life.

I did realize a couple of things about self love, God/Allah, food. We are barely existing and not living without God. Good food is fuel for your mind, soul and body. Release yourself today from Your burden/anger/Pain and truly discover a life of constant joy in his grace. I didn't turn born again or nothing I just realized that I AM SPECIAL. Good morning Angels #TODAY I CELEBRATE 4 YEARS OF CONSTANT ELECTRICITY IN MY HOME NOT NEPA THOUGH.. LOL.

What a talent there, composing something so inspirational. I would suggest Tonto adds this to her list of talents and not just acting. Just out of curiosity, I wonder what Tonto is celebrating as constant electricity for 4 years. Is it generator or inverter, or solar panel or a combination of all have given her constant electricity for 4 years? 

1 comment: