Tuesday 7 April 2015

The only reason I need a boyfriend- kendall Jenner

The only reason why she needs a boyfriend is to backup a song
Kendall Jenner
The little sister to kim, khloe and kourtney Kardashian took to Instagram to talk about the only reason she needs a boyfriend. She said and I quote, "The only reason I want a boyfriend is so that when I am singing fergilicious and it is at the part where she says 'I be up in the gym just working on my fitness he is my witness' I can point to him and he will do the little 'wooooooh' part because right now I have to do both parts myself and it is stressful because right after the wooooooh part I have to get right back into rapping and the transition is harder than you think so yeah I need a bf because of that".

This must definitely be a joke or else what sort of reason is that. You only need a boyfriend to back up your song. Please what happened to all the romantic aspects?

1 comment: