Thursday 23 April 2015

I will be the next senate president says Bukola Saraki

The former governor of kwara state and also a senator, Bukola Saraki posted on twitter few hours ago anticipating for the post of the senate president, the number three position in the country. He also thanked everyone for their prayers and tweets of encouragements. See tweet below. 

I wish him all the best and if I may ask, what happens to Senator David Mark who had ruled as senate president for sixteen (16) years?

I will be the next senate president
Bukola Saraki
I will be the next senate president
Bukola Saraki's Twitter Handle

4 comments:

  1. He has always aspired for that.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. He deserves that though, the position should be for the middle belt, and you dont expect mark to be again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lakepete i guess u aint from kwara, this man did nothing in that state.

    ReplyDelete