Monday 20 April 2015

Passion

Your skin so soft and slippery
With the hint of sweat
We fought and struggled under the bed sheets
As the wind flowed from the window above us
SO, you began your work on my lips
Our eyes met briefly and sends signals
Of wanting to go on
Of hot and quickening breath
Probing gently with soft tender bites
Then heated tongue met in the midst

Our clothes found resting places on the floor
As we rolled on to the rugged floor
And lowered yourself again
You moved atop of me easily
Kissing me as I was filled with you
Away from my forehead, then became entangled
Your hand stroked the stray strands
Oh! You threw me into ecstasy
As you growled my name from the back of your throat
With the strength of your blows You left me screaming and soaked
And our bodies both demanded more
In oblivion again and again

The taste of your skin between my lips
Was like no other
Was more breathtaking than you knew
When my teeth met your warm skin
Clinging tight as we both dance to the rhythm
You wound your hand in my hair
And here came the final blow
Sweating and loving the scent of our body
As you collapsed on top of me
Leaving our screams to echo on like battle cries
Your weight crushed me
Gasping, still hot and burning
And I glowing and smiling with bliss...

The poem was written by Ben Da Poet 2015

2 comments:

  1. Adeleye ibrahim20 April 2015 at 13:35

    Woo woo, lovely poem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omolade Adegbite22 April 2015 at 03:13

    Wow! See how he justified sex and made it interesting in writing. Please can I have his contact? Been looking for him, his words and poems saved my relationship. Ben da poet. Sometimes I wonder if he is human.

    ReplyDelete