Saturday 16 May 2015

Why I missed my dad's wedding- Winnifred Oshiomole

Winnifred is Governor Oshiomole' s daughter and she is older than the bride. Below is the statement made by Winnifred on why she was absent on her dad's Special day.

"The information for the day was not properly circulated, I would say I was busy taking care of my life, work and my family and I must have missed out on the plan. I cannot say for the rest of my sisters but I am sure we were not properly informed. I wish the couple a great married life and I am sure she will make my father happy."

The event was attended by dignitaries such as the president-elect, Buhari and his vice, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Gowon and others. If the level of information circulated made dignitaries of this magnitude to attend the event, I wonder what level of information for the day madam Winnifred is talking about that would require her to attend her dad's wedding...

Why I missed my dad wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment