Friday 1 May 2015

Have you met Iyabo Ojo's daughter?

See pictures of the famous Yoruba actress, Iyabo Ojo and her daughter. Is she not beautiful? Though that second picture have got me really wondering what kind of dress code that is, however, don't let me sound too formal or parental..lol. Even with my profound understanding of fashion, should I say this is a recent trend or she is trying to carve a niche for herself in the entertainment industry or just having fun. Can someone please help me clear my doubts?

Have you met Iyabo Ojo's daughter?

Iyabo Ojo's daughter

Iyabo Ojo's daughter

Iyabo Ojo's daughter

2 comments:

  1. Pretty girl... but I hope the mother knows what she's doing by allowing her wear things like this at this teenage age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes oooo @isoken u are right, teenages are not to be putting on things like this

    ReplyDelete