Sunday 10 January 2016

Foluke Daramola-Salako Reveals Her Weakness And Plans how She Has To Handle It

Speaking exclusively to Linda Ikeji, the actress who has been under fire several times for her relationship troubles disclosed that she has plans to work on her anger issues as well as spend some quality time working on her new talk show.

She said: “My new year resolution is to finish all my unfinished projects and deal with my weakness in anger management and to spend more time on my newest baby -my talk show “The morning After” and work on my foundation (PARA) Passion Against Rape and Abuse in Africa.”
Her subsequent marriage to Kayode Salako also came under criticism as Kayode’s, also a divorcee, ex-wife alongside her well-wishers took Foluke to the cleaners.

No comments:

Post a Comment