Monday 1 February 2016

VIVA CINEMA ILORIN IN CONJUNCTION WITH PEPSI PRESENT VALENTINE DAY SPECIAL.

  Everywhere you go love and beauty just seem to follow Day Life is filled with lots of things that make it all worthwhile, but none is better than the love found in your little smile.You are my partner, my sweetheart, my confidant and adviser, my comforter and friend. You are my quiet place away from the rest of the world.With all my love,Darling, words cannot begin to express how much I appreciate you for bringing a spark of excitement, a touch of tenderness, the light of love to every day of my life. Thank you for filling my life with love.


 wholala......I almost got carried away. LOL....it is the season of love again, treat your partner to a very sumptuous valentine, Viva Cinema Ilorin in conjunction with Pepsi have got plenty for you guys on Valentine's day, Purchase a COUPLE TICKET for 2500naira on the 13th and 14th February and get a Shawarma and Drink for free. Hurry up and get your Ticket at Viva cinema Ilorin Mall.


No comments:

Post a Comment