Wednesday 3 February 2016

Been a Medical Student Doesn't stop me From chasing my Dream as a model-Cynthia(J.O.B face of the week).

Holla everybody, Here is another lovely Edition of J.O.B face of the week ,this week i bring to you  beautiful  CYNTHIA a MODEL and also a MEDICAL STUDENT. sit back and enjoy the exclusive interview between J.O.B and CYNTHIA.






J.O.B .What is your name 
CYNTHIA. I am Udemezue Cynthia
J.O.B . Can you please tell us a little about you, Your educational background, were you hail from, your hobbies, likes and dis likes and your philosophy about life And many more about your self 
CYNTHIA.  I am an ambitious young lady who wants to make it in life.I am from Osumenyi in nnewi south LGA, Anambra state.I love reading and singing.I like honest and trustworthy people. I hate lies and deceit. My philosophy in life "if you follow your bliss, everything will fall into place "

J.O.B . What was growing up like?
CYNTHIA. I grew up as the last of  6 children, I was pampered and at the same time disciplined.I grew up as a strong Catholic Christian.I had so many happy days with my family but less challenges.
 

J.O.B . Who is your role model and what inspires you?
CYNTHIA. My role model is my Momma cos she is an hardworker, a dream chaser and a God fearing woman.
  
J.O.B . For you would you say been a model is  lucrative or just done for the fun or passion
CYNTHIA. Yes been a model is lucrative because is a career, I know of so many models that have made it in life through modelling. Lets talk of Naomi Campbell and Tyra banks  (both  international models) Agbani Darego and Collete Nwadike(exquisite face of the world 2015) But trust me, if you don't have the passion for modelling....you won't go far in it.
J.O.B . what do u do for leisure?
CYNTHIA. I read books in my leisure time.I'm not really a good dancer...lol...I only dance in my bathroom.And yes I love hanging out
J.O.B . As a model and a Medical student, can you tell us how you manage the two?
CYNTHIA. Uhmmm I try my possible best not to joke with my studies. Whenever I get a runway job, I go for it and come back to school. I wouldn't say it's easy tho.
  
J.O.B . In your view, what are the major problems/opportunities facing up coming models
CYNTHIA. Sexual abuse are the major problems upcoming models face.But if you know your worth and standards, you get a lot of opportunities.   
J.O.B . Have you ever attended any National modeling auditions before
CYNTHIA. No I've not auditioned for any national pageant but I'm an aspirant for Miss Tourism Nigeria.
J.O.B . What is  your advice for up coming models?
CYNTHIA. Be prepared, Be Classy. Practice your walk, poses and faces in the mirror' Always know you are a queen and lastly always be confident.
J.O.B . What is your instagram handle? 
CYNTHIA. @ Ceenthiar_u
    Thank you. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow she looks so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. quite an intresting interview, you just have to keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview Sis, keep being you.

    ReplyDelete