Tuesday 22 December 2015

DREAM COME TRUE,MEET BARR IBIYEMI OLUWABUKOLA KEHINDE.



Wow, Hi guys it is another exclusive edition of J.O.B face of the week, this week i bring to you beautiful Ibiyemi Oluwabukola Kehinde who just bagged her BL from the prestigious Nigerian Law School Bwarri,Abuja. Enjoy the interview between J.O.B and KENNY.


J.O.B:  What is your name 
KENNY: I am Ibiyemi Oluwabukola Kehinde.
J.O.B: Can you please tell us a little about you, Your educational background, were you hail from, your hobbies, likes and dis likes and your philosophy about life And  many more about your self What was growing up like
KENNY: Ok. My primary school was at Dominican Nursery and Primary School in Lagos, from there I attended Chapel Secondary School in Ilorin, Kwara State. I studied Law at the University of Ilorin and bagged my BL from the Nigerian Law School Bwari, Abuja. 
I am from Erin ile in Kwara State, a devout Christian. I love God so much, i don't joke with my faith. I love reading books and fashion blogs, watching movies and meeting people. I have great interest in Leadership, fashion and helping people. My philosophy about life.....hmmmm.....I have plenty ooo, lol... I am a strong Believer in putting God first before any and every other thing, Prayers!!!! Adding value to yourself in every way possible, Hard work always pays but don't just work hard, work smart too! And always give yourself treats after you have done something great, no matter how little.Always be Charitable, always give...I also believe in "Ubutuism" *smiles*
J.O.B:What was growing up like?
KENNY:Growing up was fun ooo. There were plenty challenges, of course we know the grass ain't always green, but its been God all the way. My father inspired me to be a lawyer. He is a lawyer too and loves the law profession. He was the one who put that wig and bib on me in the picture. Lol. 
J.O.B: who is your role model and what inspires you?
KENNY: My Bible inspires me.
J.O.B:For you , would you say been a lawyer is  lucrative or just done for the fun or passion
KENNY: The thing is that it's individualistic, for some, lucrative, others the passion...for me..I am just starting, I just got called to Bar last week, no case yet, no money yet, Lool. But the truth is that, the passion has to come first.
J.O.B:  What is your major achievement
KENNY: For now I would say touching a few lives, being able to put smiles on some peoples faces and knowing they are happy because of something I did, and being a Lawyer. I still have plenty goals ahead of me and I wish to do more.. 
J.O.B: what do u do for leisure?
KENNY: I  watch movies.

J.O.B: In your view, what are the major problems/opportunities facing the legal industry?
KENNY:  Inadequate pay! Especially for young lawyers. Most lawyers are inadequately paid or paid very ridiculous amounts. Then secondly, some find it difficult to open their own private law firms. Another problem is the delay of court cases for long period of time. 
J.O.B: Have you ever attended a court hearing or employment tribunal?
KENNY: Yes, ofcourse. A lot. Its part of the training. Court attachment, Chamber attachment, internships and the law school Externship.
J.O.B: What is  your advice for law student still in school?
KENNY: Trust God and just keep working hard, they should also try as much as possible to work towards having very good grades from school, sometimes, it doesn't determine what a person will be in future but its equally very important.
J.O.B: What is your instagram handle?
 KENNY: @bhukhie. Thank you for having me.
        Warmest regards

No comments:

Post a Comment