Friday 26 May 2017

Popular Wedding MC, Tomiwa Sage marks birthday with his twin mum


How lucky and special it is to be born on the same day with one's mum. Mine is far away from my mum anyways......lol.
The Popular wedding MC, Tomiwa Sage Kukoyi was a year older recently and he celebrated it by having photo shoots with his mum, who happens to be a Twin. Tomiwa shared his experience and how he got so confused the first time he realized His mother had a twin sister.



The first day I really understood what it meant to be a Twin was one day my Mom's Twin Sister visited us from Ibadan. She probably got in about 2pm, I was still in my Pry school uniform. I thought it was my Mom so I ran to her. But I was confused. The clothes she had worn out that morning was different. Still I didnt mind.
And i had acted overly excited cos I bed wet the previous night&I was sure to get the stick. So all my jumping about her was to placate her. She seemed happy about it so I was glad. My plan had worked. You wouldn't believe my confusion when my "another" Mommy walked in. With the outfit she had on in the morning. Later that night after they had changed into similar outfits, I sat there looking at both of them.
Finally I asked my Mom,or who I thought was my Mom. "Why are there two of you". My real Mom answered "Two KO,Two ni. Atole" That was all I needed to recognize my Mommy My Mom Twin Sister gave me Adetomiwa by the way Its our Birthday. Yea....Three of us.  Some twins can actually be confusing sometimes.
Pic by @olerephotography Make up by @oyinkansiolami.

No comments:

Post a Comment